Last day of what could have been done
So now the big boss is there but what does he bring? Probably nothing.
But, It was long since I left "the chock stage" and I´m already past the acceptance too. So, I see the light. Or something like light("i eftertankens kranka blekhet"). Those who didn´t want things to change into the better were very clearly stronger than us who wanted to see that science meant something and that what we know has some consequences to the world's future development. But now we have seen the face of the resistance and we can mobilize from what we know. Yes, the time is beaten, we will not be able to resolve the disaster we´re created and are in but we can still reduce the impact of it. Yes we can! So, Forward!´
/ Alice


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home