Chaos in Copenhagen!
The tension is growing as the days of the meeting ticks off. The media is primarily dominated of what doesn´t work, what´s NOT received. A little bit eh... "tiring" but it is the way media work. Dramatization is more important than the dialogue.
I'm trying to see past the "black and white" but dazzled by the fact that I am not one of the 90 lucky persons who had the luck to maintain my accreditation Thursday to Saturday. Instead I´m one of the 9 910 people, not from the political side and therefore I may not enter the Bella Center.
It´s of course, when compared to stalled negotiations, a "worldly problem". But the Swedish Television, in which I was (I am?!) supposed to comment on the meeting on Thursday and Friday morning do not like the consequence. So yes, we'll see how it all will work out. Perhaps part of the morningshow will be broadcasted OUTSIDE Bella Center?! Thursday morning, around eight, we know.
Johan! Thanks for the reporting. And for not giving up on the world (and ÅF) since we badly need you!
/Alice


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home